Vodafone VPN Trick which is most probable working in UP East and other States. This trick is basically the vase of the old trick which was working earlier and was blocked. But after a Sigh it was found to be working again. There were not any major changes except the Host. Yes, this trick is totally based on the Host Server trick. This means you have no chance of getting this SIM Blocked.
The speed is somewhat slow as compared to the normal 3G plan, but still you van get 150+ Transfer Rate. If you are ready to spend a little then you can make a small recharge of Rupees 9, which i return will activate a 3G Pack and your speed may vary.
Features of Vodafone New VPN Trick :
- Use the APN : portalnmms
- Working in Both 2G and 3G Mode.
- USE on the APN mobile
- No registration required.
- Based on the Voda Ports/Idea also.
- Download Resume and torrent support.
- Speed is average
- No SIM Blocking
- Works at Zero Balance
How to Configure Vodafone VPN Config
- At first you Must download the NMD VPN and the config files.
- OK After downloading this config and NMD VPN just Install the VPN.
- Now replace the downloaded config file in the NMD VPN : Program Files folder.
- Run the NMD VPN
Windows 7 and 8 Users : Make sure you have run the Program as the Administrator.
- Just connect the with any of the two servers, if you are experiencing the disconnection problem then try the second config.
- The connection will be established instantaneously.
If you are getting error in the Server 1 then kindly replace the Host with the 188.8.131.52 80 and save the config or you can also choose the list of free working Homepages in your state.
Download the Trick ( No Survey Required)
Screenshot of the Vodafone Config :
You can also configure this trick for your Android Handset, by following this tutorial.
If in case you are facing difficulties in setting up this trick, then do leave your message. And at last its better to try this Vodafone New VPN Config on your own Instead of asking, which State and which country and do-do Like US on Facebook, to keep yourself Updated.
Filed in: GPRS Bay