We have previously uploaded the Airtel Front Query trick for the default browser with the UCB or Opera Handler. The trick is working fine and only has one disadvantage, You can browse for free but you cannot download the thing you like. This problem has been cured on the Airtel Back Query Trick with Download and Upload Support.
Airtel Back Query trick will work with the UC Browser.
Features of Airtel Back Query :
- Download and Upload Supported
- Working with the default browser
- Can be configured with the UCB Handler
- Awesome Speed.
- No speed capping
- Minimized Risk of SIM Blocking
- HTTP Protocol Supported.
- Based on the APN : airtelgprs.com
- Download in Parallel.
How to Configure Airtel Back Query :
- Create the new setting
- now use the APN as : airtelgprs.com
- Put the PROXY As : 126.96.36.199
- Setup as the Port 80
- Leave Homepage as Blank
- After this open the UCB Handler and put the following Data
uploadYou can also use this with the UCB Handler :
Download Now : Official UCB Handler
- Save it and run the default browser.
In this way you can configure the Default Browser Back Query Base trick. Handler is must for this trick to execute. Other states can also try and check if there is any free working Homepage. Do like us on facebook and stay updated for the latest tweaks.
Filed in: GPRS Bay